Veröffentlichungsdatum: 22 Januar 2020
Bewerbungsschluss: 29 Februar 2020
Be part of the extraordinary
Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities.
Gleeds Facilities Management has an exciting and challenging vacancy for an experienced Commercial Manager to be based in our Nottingham office with skills and experience in the Facilities Management sector.
About this opportunity;
You will be managing the day to day cost management of Gleeds FM accounts, to include:
- The management and leadership of account cost managers to ensure high quality commercial decisions and recommendations are made to and on behalf of the client.
- Build & Maintain good relationships with all key stakeholders including client representatives, suppliers, Gleeds managers and the wider account team.
- Ensure we meet and exceed agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
- In conjunction with other key managers ensure the effective management of the clients supply chain.
- Production & provision of regular and ad hoc reports for internal & external issue • Ensure cost certainty for the client.
- Effective management of all commercial escalations and complaints.
- Provide great customer service.
• Commercial management of contractors and client planned and reactive maintenance budgets up to a value of c. £60m
• QA of team activity
• Line management, motivation and leadership of team
• Manage & lead cost management across accounts to meet agreed objectives
• Commercial Reporting to Account Director and Senior Management
• Review of commercial performance of commercial team tasks & responsibilities against agreed SLA’s/KPI’s
• Ensure management of team workload including checking of quotes and valuations
• Ensure the effective management of aged orders and client WIP
• Prepare for and attendance at management information review meetings with the client and assist others for the same
• Run and process monthly bulk revenue valuation
• Effective management of capital valuations
• Provide reports on commitment and valuation and Contractor commercial performance
• Attendance of, reporting to and presentations at external and internal meeting
You will ideally be degree or HND qualified. Applicants must have a good understanding of reactive maintenance and general building works and the cost management of these activities.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of providing delivery of cost certainty, high quality recommendations, an efficient service, high quality and effective communication and high quality & value for money decisions in a fast paced environment with a high volume of low value (£100 - £100k) quotes and valuations. You will manage team performance to agreed SLA’s & KPI’s and demonstrate this is been achieved.
Experience of managing a team, including managing & developing resources to ensure effective service delivery, undertake appraisals, inductions and training, collating data, analysing the data and then providing effective reports to senior managers and clients.
You will drive commercial awareness and best practice across a wider team. Experience of successfully managing the commercial performance of contractors and be able to facilitate workshops with both contractors and clients. You will have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (V-lookups, Pivot tables etc)
As a Gleeds team member, you will have access to:
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career as a training, learning and development professional
- Generous holiday plus option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme
- A contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Our global travel scholarship programme
- Flexible working arrangements
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender.
We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual.
Gleeds is a gold standard investor in people employer.Online-Bewerbung: